At Toldos Costa Blanca we offer innovative window awnings with which it will be possible to integrate natural light, set the mood and give maximum comfort to any type of space, providing visual protection and avoiding heat from outside.
The sun’s rays and natural light enrich any space with vitality. No artificial light is like it but, depending on the time of year we are in and the position of the sun, that light may be somewhat excessive for certain corners of our home or business.
Reasons to install awnings on windows
- Savings in indoor air conditioning.
Installing an awning represents significant energy savings. It largely avoids having indoor electrical appliances turned on for too long to air-condition the different rooms.
- High protection against heat.
The awnings on the windows of a building prevent the heat and powerful rays of the sun from passing through, insulating it from high temperatures, and making the home or business environment much more pleasant.
- Provides more privacy.
An awning always helps to keep away from prying eyes. Even when you want to keep the window open and the blinds up to maintain ventilation.
- Increase property value
It is a profitable and simple way to increase the value in the future whether you have to sell or rent. In addition, it will always give the feeling of comfort and that it is a preserved home or premises in which the owners have taken care to keep it in excellent condition.
- Careful exterior aesthetics
Window awnings combine functionality, style and protection. They give a harmonious and careful image. In addition, the variety of finishes in materials and awnings allows making the best choice according to personal style or the aesthetics of the building.
- Long service life at an economical price
One of the main advantages of its installation is its long useful life. It is a resistant, attractive and durable installation that, together with its affordable price, makes it an absolutely profitable investment.
What should we take into account for your choice?
To choose the ideal awning system for our windows, we must take into account factors such as:
-Exposure to winds
-Type of drive we want in the awning: manual or motorized
Types of window awnings
- Chest awning: They are designed for the protection of the canvas. Unfolded, it is a perfectly stretched canvas that offers optimal visual protection against the sun and glare. When it is folded, the canvas is completely collected in the chest, avoiding deterioration due to dirt and weather, improving its durability. It is known as a straight point awning, it can be with an automated or manual crank system..
- Articulated Arms Awning: The articulated arm awning is an awning model used especially for restaurants, shops and private homes. These are roller awnings with extendable arms that can be hidden or visible. Its arms can be adjusted providing multiple possibilities of inclination, without the need for a support point, leaving the area it covers free and clear, being able to incline up to 90º. This model provides unbeatable aesthetics and functionality. When the arms are closed they fold while the fabric is rolled up, remaining collected on the façade.
- Hood awning:The most elegant. The ideal option to install in windows and small shop windows, as well as in hotels and shops, managing to embellish the façade.
Available in a fixed version and in a folding version, with a square or semi-curved shape. The folding system makes it very easy to fold and unfold the awning, so it can be easily folded away when not needed. The system is assembled with an aluminum structure that, through joints, makes it very easy to use. In addition, it can be labeled with personalized text.
This awning offers a plus intimacy since its shape means that there is no visibility on the sides.
- Invisible Awning: It is a classic with an easy and versatile installation system. It is a system based on two extendable arms that stay just below the canvas, allowing great mobility around the installation, without any type of obstacle. Whether on the roof, side or front, it has a fully adjustable and precise inclination, which can be achieved from 0º to 90º depending on the client’s wishes and enough for the water to slide over the canvas. Get the visual impact of the facade to be discreet
- Sun Shade Awning: It is one of the stars for installation in windows and with the certified quality of Toldos Costa Blanca. They can be manually operated or automated with sun and wind systems. Its installation is one of the simplest and fastest. They are ideal for hot summer days when everyone wants to enjoy some cool shade.
- Curved Awning: It has a very functional and simple design. It consists of a set of two arms of measures between 0.70 and 1.50 meters.
It has the possibility of arms with a medium and maximum tension system. This allows the awning to always have enough tension so that the breeze does not make the awning wobble and it remains as stable as possible.
The client can choose between the simple or double fall, the simple one being the one that reaches about 90º of inclination and the double one can reach 150º.
- Electric Awning: It is the conventional window awning but with the addition that its handling is autonomous and intelligent. They open and close automatically with a button from a wireless control, so handling the awning is much easier, faster and more comfortable. In addition, it has an elegant appearance and design since the motorized soul of the awning is never visible: it disappears inside the elegant boxes or in the roller tube.