GOOD ENVIRONMENTAL PRACTICES
• Use of air conditioning only during working hours. Whenever possible, carry out natural ventilation of the facilities, avoiding direct sunlight.
• Adjust the lighting to the work to be done and turn off the lights when they are not needed
• Adapt the air conditioning levels according to the activity and the weather, adjusting the temperatures to: o Winter: 20-23 ºC o Summer: 23-25 ºC
• Set computer equipment in “energy saving” mode and turn it off during long periods of inactivity. Configure the screensaver in “black screen” mode.
• Disconnect computers or other electronic devices that are not used.
• Keep light bulbs and fluorescent tubes clean (dust reduces effectiveness).
Apply the code of conduct of the three “Rs”: Reduce, Reuse and recycle.
• Carry out the separation of the waste generated and deposit it in the containers corresponding.
• Use of new technologies in order to reduce paper consumption.
• Reuse both sides of printed sheets and print on both sides whenever possible.
• Use long-lasting and rechargeable material.
• Use recycled paper whenever possible.
• Deposit waste that does not have conventional collection systems in clean points and deliver hazardous waste to a authorized manager.
• Do not pour remains of cleaning products into the public sanitation system.
• Avoid pouring remains of paints, varnishes, solvents or oils down the drain makes water purification difficult.
• Avoid waste and misuse of water
• Inform in case of detecting leaks in taps or malfunction of tanks.
• Wash commercial vehicles only when necessary and use washing centers where they recycle water.
• Promote and maintain order and cleanliness in the workplace.
• Carry out maintenance on all equipment according to the manufacturer’s recommendations.
• Do not abuse background music so as not to turn it into noise pollution.
ton of paper:
– Prevent release
2.5 tons of CO2
– Avoid cutting down 17 trees
– Save 3 m3 of