Awnings with roll-up mechanisms
They protect from heat and sunlight, and are completely invisible when closed.
Rolling awnings have vertical awnings as their main model. Ready to unfold and disappear, as the canvas is wrapped around a tube inside a box. In this way, it is protected by occupying the least space.
What are the advantages of roller blinds?
- Facility in the installation
- They are mainly made of polyester canvas and technical fabrics
- Single design made in symmetry, which does not allow to see any technical part of the awning
- Protection solar, wind and rain
- In addition, rolling awnings are adapted to improve the architecture of a house, that is, they can be adapted to complement, cover or lengthen a wall or ceiling.
Types of rolling awnings:
- Manual box awning, incorporates the box of protection, but closes and opens manually
- Straight arm with manual arms, which is manually rolled with a rod that incorporates.
- Upper vertical manual: Ideal for balconies of small floors, large windows … and can be purchased in various sizes.
- The manual horizontal: Perfect to create a cozy place, since it is the only awning that allows to be installed horizontally, creating a temporary wall and a new space
They are installed on the exterior walls of houses and are usually of box type or with arm, being manual opening
Manual awnings are opened and closed with a manual crank, providing total comfort and safety.
You can incorporate, if you want to monitor, intensity sensors of sunlight, and wind, so the opening and