The awnings for windows are the most used in the market.
They are widely used in both coastal and inland areas, both in winter and summer.
When the good weather arrives and the heat, it is essential to keep the house cool and avoid the sun and heat coming in through the window.
A good shade in your home with a quality awning of Toldos Costa Blanca, will make your home safe from high and low temperatures.
Better awning options to install in our windows:
The most used:
- Hood Awnings: The best option of installation for small windows. They have a square or semi-curved shape and we also have two types, fixed and mobile.
- Extensible Awnings: Rolling awnings and with extendable arms that can be hidden or visible. They can reach an inclination of up to 90 degrees. When the arms are closed they fold up while the fabric is rolled up, being collected in the facade.
- Box Awnings: It is known as a straight point awning with automated or manual system. When the awning is collected, it is collected inside a box anchored to the facade, allowing conservation, improvement and durability of the canvas.
- Balcony Awnings
- Extensible Awnings
- Vertical Awnings for windows and facades
Advantages of using awnings in the windows
- You can fully enjoy your terrace or garden, sheltered from the environment
- Regulation of temperature inside the home
- Energy saving, up to 80% in light, thanks to the air conditioning of the facade when installing the awning.
- Wide variety of designs and colors, with the most current fabrics
You can contact us without any commitment via web or telephone. Our sales team will get in touch with you as soon as possible, to help you with any questions you may have or to prepare a customized